RSS

MURDER MYSTERY in ROATAN Nov 3-10?

keig Filed Under: Labels:
(From My eBay Today...)
Source: eBay Search

While I was checking out eBay for SCUBA related books, I ran into this posting and thought that someone may be interested. Please note that THIS TRIP REALLY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH US, but I liked the concept of it and had to post here.

It's a Murder Mystery SCUBA/Snorkel trip to Roatan for 8 days. It sounds really interesting. Included is 5 straight days of diving (2AM, 1PM, 1Night), Murder Mystery party etc.

I personally have never been to Honduras before, but I heard some good things from fellow Groupers who recently visited there.

Something for Groupers to think about, huh?

To view this eBay posting, click HERE.

Once again, we are in no way affiliated to this eBay seller or resort or this particular trip on this post. This article is solely posted as the idea is very interesting and thought something for Groupers to think about.