RSS

Man Sets Underwater Pogo Record...

keig Filed Under: Labels:
(From My IM Today...)
Source: Yahoo! News

As I was reading this odd news sent via IM earlier this morning, I noticed the word "Underwater" on the side bar... Well, this video news was a little more "odd" than the one I was reading!

NYC man sets a record in underwater Pogo and Hula Hoops. I must say that I have not done either of them underwater before, but I did some stuffs close to that underwater! For example, Underwater Crafting (yes, cutting a sheet aluminum and actually hammering them onto the piece of wood to create art...), Underwater Sliding (going down the incline with a set of weights in the milk crate...) and the best was Underwater Swing (yes, SWING, being neutually buoyant underwater and sit on the swing that's built with a bunch of plastic pipes hang off of pool dividers...)! Swing was so much fun although the whole purpose of having these pipes was for students to practice neutual buoyancy (Buoyancy Hoops, they say), but hey, no one played with underwater swing set before!

So, here it is - think of something you can do other than Underwater Poker, Underwater Black Jack, Underwater Swing! I would love to try Underwater Pogo some day.

Check Out: Man Sets Underwater Pogo Record on Yahoo! News (Video News)