RSS

Build Your Own Underwater Robot

keig Filed Under: Labels:
(From My Mail Box Today...)
Source: Diver Magazine

Many apologies for those who are readying Anchor Line - You might have wondered, if you did have time to spare (ha ha), where I was, but I'm nicely alive. Just super busy.

In any case, here's today's post.

I received the latest edition of Diver magazine today via mail. I was flipping pages to see what's up, this edition is just awesome! It covered from marine mammals to advanced technology that displays the shadows of the wreck in the abyss... Nice job to Diver magazine!

As I looked through, the one thing caught my eye - the image of the yellow coil binding book along with the title of "Build Your Own Underwater Robot." I looked into this further, and here it is, it's on sale on Amazon.com.

According to my research, this book supposedly is a beginner's book on underwater robot and engineering. "Well-illustrated and written book," says Diver mag. Written by Harry Bohm and Vickie Jensen.

To order, click HERE: "Build Your Own Underwater Robot" on Amazon.com

Or you can send order to:
SEAGRAPHIC PUBLICATIONS, LTD.
PO BOX 18146,
1215C - 56th Street Delta
BC, V4L2M4
Toll Free: 1-877-974-4333
Or e-mail to: mail@divermag.com

Shipping and Handling charges apply.

So, would you consider this for your late Summer project??